Are you a Soulful Gospel artist with a conscious message?
If so, you are just a few clicks away from entering the CSOS songwriting contest! Entry to the songwriting contest costs just £25 for up to 3 songs, which covers administration and review costs. Our distinguished panel of judges will select 9 artists which includes the overall winner.
CSOS have launched a brand new competition just for songwriters and singers. The songwriting competition is set to find the best songwriters in the UK. The songwriting competition will provide the opportunity for both aspiring and established songwriters to get their music heard, promoted and included on our July 2017 CD release and national tour.
Winners of the songwriting competition will be asked to perform at various events across the UK as well as participate in pre and post release radio and television interviews.
We are here to help you do a few things: first, get your music heard by industry pros that have influence and connections. Second, help you be a better songwriter. We will add you to our Emergination newsletter, which shares tips on how to be a better artist. Our sponsors and organizers will provide on-going support and information to everyone that enters the contest, but to the victors go the spoils!!!
- Song writing contest
- November 17 – March 25
- £25 submission fee (up to 3 songs)
- 1 overall winner
- 8 other artists to be included in project
- £150 cash
- 2 weeks training from Be Iconic
- 1-hour consultation with FMG Media Group
- Branding by Tiny Designs
- Solo photo-shoot
- 3-weeks focused national marketing and promotion
- Lead single for the CSOS v2 project
- Solo live lounge session on Radio Plus
- 10 CSOSv2 CD’s
- Support with PRS submission
- 1 hour consultation with QM
- 1 hour branding session with Tiny Designs
- Discount on training from Be Iconic
- Inclusion in CSOS v2 project
- November 17, 2016 – Contest launch date
- August 29, 2017 – Contest closing date
- Album release – Winter 2018